This is my first time ever to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and especially, by Vesna, whose blogs always make me feel amazed and spend many a good time enjoying them until the very end. Every blog with her describing the natural beauties and remarkable histories of her country Macedonia and other destinations is truly great, and I also love to see her writing about the everyday life as well as many wonderful photos in the places she has visited. Today is my great honor to write back to her as one of the nominees so I will make sure to be totally dedicated. Please don’t forget to visit her blog, and wish you all have the same experiences like I always have when reading her posts.
This is not my first time to hear about the Sunshine Blogger Award, but it’s really my first time to devote my time to it like this. From what I have known, the Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. Most of my blogs seem to contain something quite implicit, due to my tendency in seeking for “simple words but radical meanings” so there are many times some mysteries of everyday lives tend to surround the blogs’ contents. In a careless manner, darkness may come out suddenly and wars may occur from the inside. However, each post contains some kind of my struggle and effort to think positively while hoping to bring out the precious sunshine which can save all my days of worry and sorrow, though honestly, they still feel quite weird, shishi.
- Thank the person who nominated you for a blog post and links back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
As an honor for the Sunshine Blogger Award, here are my answers (quite long, please sympathize with my writing type) to Vesna’s questions:
- What are the goals for your blog? If I trace back to my very first day of blogging, then I have to admit that I didn’t know what blogging meant at the beginning, and I just wanted to own some creative space for myself on the Internet. You could say, at that time I was only attracted to “Word”, not yet “Press”. As time passed, I finally realized that I truly loved writing, and I would make this site an ideal place for “sharing words”, and at last, “pressing words” as a WordPress blogging site. Right now, my blog goals are to keep writing about singular things that inspire my life and keep moving forward with the motto “holding beliefs in random but natural and beautiful understanding”.
- Do you have any unusual fears or phobias? Yes, I do have them, but they may look quite abstract here, so I hope you can accept my characteristic. I’m afraid of being seen through to the core of some point in life, to the darkness that I have always been struggling with. I’m nervous to the extent that I want to do my best to beat all of that darkness and bring all the light and truth to the people whom I love and respect in my life. On the other hand, I also have the natural fear of looking straight into the eyes of those whom I want to support and protect. I know that it seems too weird here, but let me explain. To me, looking into “eyes” means that I can look into their souls, and from the experiences struggling in “darkness” that I have built up all those years, I’m scared of the crucial moment when I will reach the most sensitive part deep inside their hearts. However, while it’s true that I have a fear like that, it doesn’t mean that I want to avoid it; instead, I always choose to face it every time. In order to become their beloved one or their best friend, I know that it is essential for me to overcome this hardship, and help encourage them to bring out the most valuable gifts from their souls, and together the darkness will be gone, for Sunshine to show up brilliantly.
- What is one thing you hope to do in 2018? I really hope to be able to write the first scientific article about my research in Mathematics while studying in Paris from this September. Well, there are more in the top list, but I think this should make a more common sense, shishi.
- If you had the chance of a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently and why? I would definitely greet people with more confidence so that I wouldn’t have to regret and seclude myself later. I am always bothered by over-thinking, so I want to cure at least one root of the causes.
- If you could keep only five possessions, what would they be?
First, my books. Then, my house and clothes (haha). Finally, my pens and “papers”.
- What does a perfect day look like to you? This is truly an interesting question. I have just thought about it for the first time, and to me, a perfect day starts with a morning full of gratitude that I am still living well. Without any worry or lonely feeling, I will enjoy the day to its fullest potential while being alone in all of my favorite corners outside, then read, write, and think about all the perfect moments that a person could have in his or her life. Finally, at the end of the day, I will help someone important to feel happy, and enjoy a nice sleep while hoping for another perfect day in the not-so-distant future.
- If you could have one magical power what would it be and why? I do think about this question many times since I really want to experience the life in a fantasy world. That is to be able to control the pressure of the atmosphere, be it any kind of atmosphere in this world. The reason is clear: I want to surpass any limit, physical or mental, and reach the eternity to know the “root of everything”.
- What’s your favorite mythical creature? Dragon. It has always been Dragon which comes along with the word “mythical” to me. The first fiction novel series I have fully read was “Eragon” by the young talent Christopher Paolini, and I think that is what started all of my imagination about the fantasy world where I could travel and see Dragons.
- What hobbies do you have? Deep thinking over any simple-looking matters, then deducing some weird insights for myself, keeping them to share one day, shishi. Next, that would be reading books, such as novels, mangas, and textbooks, especially listening to instrumental (mostly epic) music at the same time.
- What would be your dream holiday? I have never thought about it until the moment I saw your question. Then suddenly I realize: it’s a holiday in France with my dream girl.
- What are the Top 3 ways you want to improve yourself?
Firstly, I want to think a bit less intense and go to sleep easier to get up earlier.
Secondly, I want to think more positively, look at the bright side of the matters more often, and then focus on my life and work with an inspiring smile.
Lastly, I want to learn about all the things I used to avoid and keep some valuable experiences for myself, to be able to help others at the time they need me most.
Here comes the most challenging part to me: listing the nominations for this Sunshine Blogger Award. I am quite an introverted person, and I may not interact with many people in the WordPress community, so Sunshine to me also means that reading their posts did make me feel personally better as if the darkness in my soul those times were lifted by the brightness of their writings. It is surely my pleasure to nominate them now:
- E. Denise Billups
- Rhyme Smith
I truly want to nominate this Sunshine back to Vesna, but since the rule has stated that I have to nominate new bloggers, so let’s leave this for another time, hehe. One more time, thank you very much!
And now, here are the questions for all of the nominees:
- Why did you start your blog writing? Is there any sudden event or inspiration that occurred especially to you back then?
- What is the main theme or taste of your writing and have there been any changes before?
- What hobbies do you have besides writing, or maybe to support your writing?
- What kind of music and instrumental do you like?
- Do you have any pets, or any plans to have one?
- Are you a realistic person, or more of a dreaming one? If you can choose, then do you want to live in this real world or a fantasy world you like to imagine?
- Do you often experience over-thinking in your everyday life, and what do you think about it?
- Is there an ideal place in the world that you want to travel, or even to live in?
- Can you share a little about your romance in life?
- To you, what does “peace” mean?
- If you have only one wish for this New Year, what sounds like you the most?
Thank you for your time when reading this post. I do look forward to reading all of your answers. Wish you all the best, and again, don’t forget to visit Vesna’s blog!
See ya! ^_^