It has been one week since my absence here. The Lunar New Year celebration is officially over, and days are back to normal from now again. Also, after those warm New Year holidays, the cold has come back for a few days in Hanoi, starting today. My thoughts are filled with a strong urge to … Continue reading Words of Success
This is simply … wonderful to start a new day 😀
Get a quick dose of inspiration with 7 awesome quotes!
1. I want what I want! And I want to find what I want in the exact place, at exact time that I want it to be there. And maybe that’s why so many of us go ‘wanting’.
Craig D. Lounsbrough
2. If you are driven by fear, anger or pride nature will force you to compete. If you are guided by courage, awareness and peace nature will serve you.
3. What we seek is never what we seek. That is why we may not recognize that we’ve found what we truly yearn for.
4. When a man is one of a kind, he will be lonely wherever he is.
5. You are here and it hurts and the world feels impossibly heavy and you are shouting bargains at the moon and…
View original post 79 more words
This has been a long day, a hard day, but somehow worth it all. Throughout the day, I have been outside for most of the time, to feel all the cool, the hot, and the cold wind at each moment. And I have also experienced every bit of status that my body and mind could … Continue reading Ascend the steps
That luxury dream has never come back to him since that night. As if the dreaming light of a dragon only shines once in a lifetime. Maybe he was obsessed with something incredibly fantastic; however, he didn't mind. More than a year has passed, and now he has finally come close to his final year as a … Continue reading A month of strangeness
What do we know about "a bad day"? I'm pretty sure that, we all think we know so much that we don't care about how many possibilities that can occur on such a day. And I do believe that we all understand, to some extent, that those bad days are necessary after all. We cannot deny … Continue reading A bad day
Today is the last day of the 2nd semester, with the last final exam for this 3rd year. Summer begins with a hard feeling of failure. In the end, I could not do well in the subject I cared about the most, not to mention the other tests just a few days before. I thought … Continue reading Words of Failure
That's right. Relax in a study session. The Final Exam of the first semester in my 3rd year is coming very near. And the amount of work is going up incredibly. I have to make a schedule for every day, in every week from now on, until the end of the examination. Well, that is to … Continue reading Relax in Study