It is quite often for me to be told that I need to simplify the words I've been saying. Most of the time, I believe that is due to my nature leading to the cause of it, but on a peculiar side, I know that those words could mean some intention which I try to … Continue reading A natural expression
Sitting quietly on the couch, he covered his face with both hands, showing fatigue even after finishing a proper meal; the atmosphere was just a bit too much for him to stand. "Thanks for coming in today. What do you want to talk about?" - a voice called out from the inside. "..." Here it … Continue reading A good man
Even when the cold doesn't show any sign of decreasing, the atmosphere still moves ... The Lunar New Year is coming, very near. This one-week period is gonna witness, as usual, the radical change inside every apartment and the lively residents. The wave of preparations before the supposedly most important holiday, namely Tet, is always … Continue reading Before Spring comes
That was it; that was basically what I always tended to be at the first possible moment. To be an unofficial member of all the places from which I have obtained inspirations. It surely took me a long hard time to recognize myself that I never want to push so hard on any matter. As … Continue reading Unofficial member
This is simply … wonderful to start a new day 😀
Get a quick dose of inspiration with 7 awesome quotes!
1. I want what I want! And I want to find what I want in the exact place, at exact time that I want it to be there. And maybe that’s why so many of us go ‘wanting’.
Craig D. Lounsbrough
2. If you are driven by fear, anger or pride nature will force you to compete. If you are guided by courage, awareness and peace nature will serve you.
3. What we seek is never what we seek. That is why we may not recognize that we’ve found what we truly yearn for.
4. When a man is one of a kind, he will be lonely wherever he is.
5. You are here and it hurts and the world feels impossibly heavy and you are shouting bargains at the moon and…
View original post 79 more words
Recently, I have seriously been thinking of a way to look back at all the events in the past and reflect on them accordingly. Alongside that road, my intention is also to see how significantly I have changed now. And of course, to see which features that I haven't changed a bit. Somehow, I feel … Continue reading Where it begins
Well, that's not exactly the work of a security or anything, but sometimes I tend to think of it as some sort of a random scout. Sunday, which I usually prefer to call "a lazy day", quite fits this description. During these last two years, it has often been the day when my thoughts could … Continue reading The night patrol